Monday, April 27, 2015

Basket Festival gets a good critique

Hi folks!

While reviewing the blog stats this morning, I happened to look at the top referers of the blog.  Referers tells us where the site visit may have been suggested or originated from.  Be it a website, a blog, facebook, or even from a mobile phone or from a desktop computer.  I noticed one (1) particular referer which is another blog from a guy named Edik Dolotina.  Immediately, I clicked the link and was directed to his blogsite entitled: The World According to Melchisedik.

Well, I was quite perplexed with one of his posts entitled:  A Basket Case in Antequera.  I posted a comment to this blogpost and maybe, just maybe, you guys will be curious about what it is.  Here's the link:  A Basket Case in Antequera

I merely would have hoped that there's another like me to take notice of this and do something good about it.  It's a good comment anyways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More