Sunday, March 15, 2015

Interview with Municipal Administrator Eduardo J. Merencillo.



Interview with Municipal Administrator Eduardo J. Merencillo.

After hearing mass, I passed by the booths' display in front of Antequera Public Market.  I noticed that there are more people roaming the displays.  I grab my digicam to be one of the crowd taking advantage of the picture opportunity.  Though incomplete, products are beginning to be noticeable.

I happened to come across my Kuya Nonoy, now serving as Municipal Administrator. We talked about the Basket Festival's concept.

According to him, since the quake that hit the town and had caused heavy damage, people were asking about the basket industry.  "Is it still alive?" is the most common question. This had prompted the town's leaders to take some action.  "Let's have some  visibility." is the agreed resolution to the matter.

So, Basket Festival come alive.

I hope this information helps a lot.  We have to hurry now.  We have to go home and post these pictures we have taken.

Festive mood is already felt at the town's plaza.  People are busy preparing for the operning of the display booths.  We now have the information of the groupings. You can see them in the next posts to come.

-Nitehawk


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More